Friday, January 20, 2012

Paint and Practicing

Not too much activity this week.  I started a sourdough starter and it looked really good for the first three days and then it didn't.  I bought myself a fancier flour (organic rye from a local mill) and I will persevere.

We painted Ella's room on New Year's Eve.  It was a lovely taupe before (not very girly) and now it is a lovely, dark lilac.  I will have before and afters when I get more of it done, but she was pretty excited about all of the furniture moving and prepping that was going on before she left for Grandma's.

Every once in a while I suppose you can get a good picture of me.

I am told that this age is the mimic stage.  This is not something I thought she would want to copy, but I say it's practice!

Hold still, I can't get the Velcro fastened when you squirm like that!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment