Friday, May 13, 2011

It's My Party And I'll.....

Prove I am my mother's daughter!

Yes, someone turned one last weekend and it is hard to believe it has been a year.  Her first experience with chocolate, and sugar for the most part, started off slowly, but escalated quickly as you can tell.
Happy birthday to me!
I believe the entire thing can fit in my mouth.
Don't even think about coming between me and my cupcake!
Oh, yeah, that was a little bit of heaven!

And to celebrate the birthday girl, looking back on a year in the life....
May 2010
June 2010


July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

November 2010

December 2010

January 2011


February 2011

March 2011

April 2011















May 2011

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow a year already, and such beautiful blue eyes. How exciting and late congratulations on the new house. Hope to see you this summer.

    ReplyDelete