Yes, yes I know, it has been a couple of months and what is the point of even having a blog if I am not going to update it? I had every intention of updating last month, but when Ella and I went to California last month, Kevin went and bought us a house. So, I have been a bit busy the last few weeks dealing with all things house buying related.
At then end of this month, we will officially be homeowners of a lovely little spread north of town with plenty of room for gardens and nine holes of golf! We are excited to have a place to call our own and do with as we wish.
Oh, yeah, there was a trip to California
Ell and I left Bismarck on a relatively spring-like day (by ND standards anyhow) and headed for warmer climes. It was a whirlwind trip to say the least, but we were able to visit with many close friends and Ella was a real trooper. She had been walking a few steps since St. Patrick's Day, but she really found her confidence during the trip and has pretty much stopped crawling. Of course I did not take too many pictures since I was so busy visiting, but here are a few for your enjoyment.
| Vedika and Ella having fun |
| The Strawberry Gang and a yummy coaster |
| Still with the coaster |
| A gift from our Canadian friends that needed to be shown off! |
No comments:
Post a Comment