Yes, yes, I know. The point of a blog is to put things on it so people will read it and know what is going on in your life. I have been bad at keeping up my end of the bargain I realize. So, here is a plethora of information for you to enjoy!
July - we grew, we talked, we cooked, we gardened, we want to be a rugby player when we grow up!
 |
| What can I stir? |
 |
| Do you think it's me? |
August - more gardening, hiding in pillows, working on my words
 |
| You can't find me! |
If anyone can figure out what she was saying here, I will give you a quarter!
September - stained the decks, getting better at talking, first hard freeze, done gardening for the year
October - first marker experience, decorated pumpkins, decided to be a garden gnome for a day, went to California for a visit
 |
| This is how you draw, right? |
 |
| Garden gnome |
 |
| This looks like a good spot for a break. |
 |
| You people are tiring me out on this trip! |
November - First pair of hard soled shoes, 18 month doctor appointment, seeing how winter clothing fits.
 |
| Now you just try to keep up with me! |
 |
| Shoes go on your hands too |
 |
| Dad's hat and gloves fit perfect! |
December - So far we like laying on the floor and attacking the Christmas tree. Hugs for the cat are becoming more frequent and Dad is traveling too much, but Christmas is almost here and that means some serious family time is in our future.
No comments:
Post a Comment