Many, many moons ago, I worked at a restaurant that was well known for their Ebelskivers. Ebelskivers are round Danish pancakes cooked in a special pan to make them round. The recipe used at this restaurant was the best I have ever had and every once in a while I get a hankering for them. A couple of weekends ago, such a time arose and I set about getting them prepped for a weekend breakfast. This was the first time I was making this specific recipe for Kevin. He had been hearing about them for years and just figured he was going to miss out on them since the restaurant is now closed. Now that I have made them, I think they will be on the menu more often as they were enjoyed by all.
Now I just need to get my hands on the strawberry freezer jam recipe we used too and my life will be complete!

No comments:
Post a Comment