We signed Ella up for swim classes again this year, not terribly excited about what she might get out of it after last years experience, but we have been very pleasantly surprised. Ella takes a class for 1-3 year old children. I can't even imagine having to be a teacher for that varying of an age range. Last year there wasn't much in the form of actual teaching, but it was a nice time for her to be in the pool with only 9 other kids and their parents. This year, her teacher is very hands on and works on specific skills which are being followed.
This is a daddy and me experience since I am not a huge fan of the water and they appear to be having a great time. I heard that she even kicked, paddled after a ball and jumped off the side from a sitting position last week. Pretty exciting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment