Saturday, May 26, 2012

Random Items

We live in the country.  Not far, only about five miles from town, but country nonetheless.  With this living arrangement comes many interesting things.  Lots and lots of mowing, a fair amount of dirt in the house, wildlife, and lots and lots of mowing.  Right after we moved in last year, we had so many deer moseying through our yard, I figured we had the best tasting grass around.

Pheasant, wild turkeys, neighborhood dogs and a variety of birds have also been known to call our place comfortable for a while as well.

Wascally, Wabbit!

This year, we seem to have an invasion of the rabbit kind.  I think I only had two sightings last year.  This year I have two a day.  When you have luscious lettuce in your garden, this does not make you comfortable.


Did I mention the mowing?


A little something fun.
I have this same picture when she was 8 months old in a tool bag.  This time she climbed in by herself and then cried when she couldn't get herself out.


No comments:

Post a Comment