Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just a quick one

I have received the good fortune of being invited, last minute, to THE sustainable agriculture conference in the upper Midwest.  It is called MOSES and it is three days of mind boggling information on many things organic, sustainable and yummy (that last word is my own) in La Crosse, WI.  To say I am excited is a bit of an understatement as I would not have been able to attend otherwise.  So, I thank my darling husband for being so flexible, my awesome mother-in-law for also being so flexible and the fine folks at FARRMS for thinking of me.

With that, since I spent most of last night getting prepared instead of blogging, I only have a few quick things for your viewing and reading pleasure this week.  Our dear, sweet Ella is growing in to quite the personality.  She is me in Kevin's body as some of you know and that is a scary concept to consider.  One moment can find her singing her ABC's, the next deciding to draw in a fashionable hat.


Our cat, Sophia, is a bit of a princess.  When Ella came along, we were pretty curious how their relationship would develop.  At first, Sophia could not believe the noises that came out of her, then she got used to it.  When Ella started sitting up and chattering a bit, Sophia would occasionally inspect her and then wander on her merry way.  Today, Ella LOOOOOOOOVES Sophia and Sophia accepts that Ella is here to stay.  Most of the time Sophia is pretty awesome about it and lets Ella manhandle her without complaint.  For Christmas, Sophia received some new toys in her stocking which Ella firmly believes must be played with at all times.  Here is a fun little example of said playing.


Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment